My Book Rating System

My book rating system is based on 5 stars. The book must be rated at least 3 stars for a review.

3 Stars: Good story, good plot, good writing.

4 Stars: I was wowed, but something about the story fell short of perfection.

5 Stars: I was either drooling, on the edge of my seat, or falling in love.

If you would like me to review your book, please contact me at 00ibitz@charter.net.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Fun!

It's hot, and soooo humid. No energy to do anything that exerts energy...including thinking. Typing is a stretch. LOL

So, let's do the humor thing on this sultry Friday evening. Enjoy!

THIS IS NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS
Cardiovascular Exercise

The older we get the more important it is to incorporate exercise into our daily routine. This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular health and maintain muscle mass.
If you're over 40, you might want to take it easy at first, then do more repetitions as you become more proficient and build stamina. Warning: It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!


Scroll Down 



































NOW SCROLL UP 
That's enough for the first day.
Great job.
Have a cookie.

No comments: