My Book Rating System

My book rating system is based on 5 stars. The book must be rated at least 3 stars for a review.

3 Stars: Good story, good plot, good writing.

4 Stars: I was wowed, but something about the story fell short of perfection.

5 Stars: I was either drooling, on the edge of my seat, or falling in love.

If you would like me to review your book, please contact me at 00ibitz@charter.net.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Book Review: Pimp ur Blog; Episode One, Boost Search Results with Social Bookmarking, by Paul Rice and Messie Jessie

Pimp ur Blog
Episode One; Boost Search Results with Social Bookmarking
Paul Rice and Messie Jessie

This is a neat little book on boosting search results for your blog; it's a quick (though I'm not going to say easy) book that can be read in an hour.

If you're a blogger, and you want to boost your search results, this book might prove pretty helpful. Look, next to your 85 year-old grandpa, I'm probably the most tech un-savvy person you'll ever meet. I read the book and *mostly* understood it, so that's saying something. I'm more of a visual learner. I can't hear, or in this case read, something and instantly get it.

So my gut instinct is to test the theory.

I haven't tried all of the tips in the book yet, so I can't attest as to whether they work. But the logic seems to be there, and the authors have tried and tested the tips with favorable results.

So, go forth, my pretties, and buy the book and boost your blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Dale! We appreciate your time and consideration.

Unknown said...

My pleasure!